Warehouse & Distribution – Dothan, Alabama
- Beacon Marshall needed to select the best site for project – one that catered to logistics, efficiency, access,
- The project was a moving target and the specs changed mid-way through the bidding process.
- This out-of-state project was a first in Alabama. Selecting the best subcontractors was a challenge.
- In Dothan, we found the perfect site, and at the best price.
- We began executing the project right away, quickly receiving local zoning and building dept. approvals.
- The size of the building started at 160,000 Sq. Ft. and ended up a 200,000 Sq. Ft. building and paved over 200,000 Sq. Ft. in one week.