Manufacturing – Blair Rubber
- A large steel delivery was scheduled in 3 weeks when an environmental issue arose with client’s site.
- This was scheduled to be the second project addition – doubling size of the plant without stopping production or truck traffic.
- Canadian ownership in the US – international laws of commerce were in play
- Provided the site and developed the pad and foundation ready to accept steel in a new city from the one originally planned.
- Coordinated a traffic pattern for construction vehicles separate from production shipping and receiving.
- Unified construction and international lawyers to work together toward a common goal.