Plan & Spec
True Partnership. Real Collaboration.
At Beacon Marshall, we are very familiar with plan/spec projects. We regularly work with architects and engineers to produce buildings that are exact to the specifications called for by the architect. At Beacon Marshall, we are trained and certified to find the best sub-contractors and equipment needed and specified for each job.
We take pride in working with a pre-determined set of plans to potentially improve efficiencies and design characteristics – all of our suggestions are intended to collaborate with the architect and to form a productive partnership to deliver the building faster, and under budget. Our experience allows us to work in conjunction with architects and engineers to deliver facilities that are second to none.
So, whether your new building is meant for office, retail, ware housing or distribution, Beacon Marshall is well experienced in making the environment perfectly suited to its final use.
CHALLENGES/SOLUTION – Office – Alexis Park
- Working with a very small site, we were to design and construct a 3-story office building
- Value engineer suggested to allow architect ideas and changes
- The company continued to grow and change during construction
- The elevations differed 20 degrees from one end to another. We designed a shelf for a building footprint
- We made revisions to support a budget “not to exceed” with owner & architects approvals
- We made continuous changes in layout, and office allocation during the build-out to accommodate the monthly growth